Islam I'm In Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Admin (82)
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER I_vote_lcapISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER I_voting_barISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER I_vote_rcap 
`ashq (4)
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER I_vote_lcapISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER I_voting_barISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER I_vote_rcap 
nisaa91 (1)
hafiza91 (1)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:57 pm
Latest topics
» facebook likes xb
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f2
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook likes dw
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 am by Guest

» THOUGHTS ON BURN-A-QURAN DAY
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 am by Admin

» EXAMPLE OF TWO FRIENDS
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 pm by Admin

» DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:00 pm by Admin

» LEARN HOW TO PERFORM ISLAMIC PRAYERS
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 am by Admin

» GET TO KNOW ISLAM!
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 am by Admin

» SOME EVIDENCE FOR THE TRUTH OF ISLAM
ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 am by Admin

ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER

Go down

ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER Empty ISLAMIC METHOD OF SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS IS BETTER

Post by Admin Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 am

Assalamualaikum... Bismillahirahmaanirahim...

Al Shaddad Bin Aous has quoted this tradition of the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H.) "God calls for mercy in everything, so be merciful when you kill and when you slaughter, sharpen your blade to relieve its pain".

Many allegations have been made that Islamic slaughter is not humane to animals. However, Professor Schultz and his colleague Dr. Hazim of the Hanover University, Germany, proved through an experiment, using an electroencephalograph (EEG) and electrocardiogram (ECG) that *Islamic slaughter is THE humane method of slaughter* and captive bolt stunning, practiced by the Western method, causes severe pain to the animal.

The results surprised many.

Experimental Details:

1. Several electrodes were surgically implanted at various points of the skull of all animals, touching the surface of thebrain.

2. The animals were allowed to recover for several weeks.

3. Some animals were slaughtered by making a swift, deep incision with a sharp knife on the neck cutting the jugular veins and carotid Arteries of both sides; as also the trachea and esophagusHalal Method.

4. Some animals were stunned using a captive bolt pistol humane slaughter by the western method.

5. During the experiment, EEG and ECG were recorded on all animals to record the condition of the brain and heart during the course of slaughter and stunning.

Results and Discussion:

I - Halal Method

1. The first three seconds from the time of Islamic slaughter as recorded on the EEG did not show any change from the graph before slaughter, thus indicating that the animal did not feel any pain during or immediately after the incision.

2. For the following 3 seconds, the EEG recorded a condition of deep sleep - unconsciousness. This is due to a large quantity of blood gushing out from the body.

3. After the above mentioned 6 seconds, the EEG recorded zero level, showing no feeling of pain at all.

4. As the brain message (EEG) dropped to zero level, the heart was still pounding and the body convulsing vigorously (a reflex action of the spinal cord) driving maximum blood from the body: resulting in hygienic meat for the consumer.

II - Western method by C.B.P. Stunning

1. The animals were apparently unconscious soon after stunning.

2. EEG showed severe pain immediately after stunning.

3. The hearts of the animal stunned by C.B.P. stopped beating earlier as compared to those of the animals slaughtered according to the Halal method resulting in the retention of more blood in the meat. This in turn is unhygienic for the consumer.

taken from: Islamway.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://islamiminlove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down