Islam I'm In Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Admin (82)
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM I_vote_lcapQURAN ON THE CEREBRUM I_voting_barQURAN ON THE CEREBRUM I_vote_rcap 
`ashq (4)
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM I_vote_lcapQURAN ON THE CEREBRUM I_voting_barQURAN ON THE CEREBRUM I_vote_rcap 
nisaa91 (1)
hafiza91 (1)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:57 pm
Latest topics
» facebook likes xb
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f2
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook likes dw
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 am by Guest

» THOUGHTS ON BURN-A-QURAN DAY
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 am by Admin

» EXAMPLE OF TWO FRIENDS
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 pm by Admin

» DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:00 pm by Admin

» LEARN HOW TO PERFORM ISLAMIC PRAYERS
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 am by Admin

» GET TO KNOW ISLAM!
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 am by Admin

» SOME EVIDENCE FOR THE TRUTH OF ISLAM
QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 am by Admin

QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM

Go down

QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM Empty QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM

Post by Admin Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:11 am

Bismillahirahmaanirahim...

God has said in the Quran about one of the evil unbelievers who forbade the Prophet Muhammad(saw) from praying at the Kaaba:

" No! If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)! " (Quran, 96:15-16)

Why did the Quran describe the front of the head as being lying and sinful? Why didn’t the Quran say that the person was lying and sinful? What is the relationship between the front of the head and lying and sinfulness?

If we look into the skull at the front of the head, we will find the prefrontal area of the cerebrum (see figure 12). What does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area, “The motivation and the foresight to plan and initiate movements occur in the anterior portion of the frontal lobes, the prefrontal area. This is a region of association cortex...” Also the book says, “In relation to its involvement in motivation, the prefrontal area is also thought to be the functional center for aggression....”

QURAN ON THE CEREBRUM Ch1-1-d-img1

So, this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said, “...A lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!”

Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years, according to Professor Keith L. Moore.

taken from: islam-guide.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://islamiminlove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down