Islam I'm In Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Admin (82)
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] I_vote_lcapFIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] I_voting_barFIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] I_vote_rcap 
`ashq (4)
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] I_vote_lcapFIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] I_voting_barFIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] I_vote_rcap 
nisaa91 (1)
hafiza91 (1)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:57 pm
Latest topics
» facebook likes xb
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f2
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook likes dw
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 am by Guest

» THOUGHTS ON BURN-A-QURAN DAY
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 am by Admin

» EXAMPLE OF TWO FRIENDS
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 pm by Admin

» DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:00 pm by Admin

» LEARN HOW TO PERFORM ISLAMIC PRAYERS
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 am by Admin

» GET TO KNOW ISLAM!
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 am by Admin

» SOME EVIDENCE FOR THE TRUTH OF ISLAM
FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 am by Admin

FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1]

Go down

FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1] Empty FIQH INTERACTING WITH NON MUSLIMS [PART1]

Post by Admin Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:42 am

Assalamualaikum. This article is translated from the malay book: Fiqah berinteraksi dgn non-muslim by Mohammad Nidzam Abd. Kadir, published by Telaga Biru Sdn Bhd 2009.

First and foremost, please pardon me for any mistakes in my attempt to translate the malay article to be an english one. I'll be stating the most important points only, as the way that I understand the book. Anyone who wishes to borrow the book from me, please pm me and I'll be more than happy to lend it to you. May Allah guide me to do my best, so that this article will be useful and helpful to everyone. InsyaAllah...

Can we celebrate their celebration?

It is not harus for us to celebrate whatever celebration with them such as Deepavali or Chinese New Year. There are several guidelines to which celebration a muslim can attend to:

1. The location: The celebration must not be held in churches, temples or places of the same sort, as this will lead the celebration to be a religious one. The purpose of us muslims to celebrate with them is just to tighten the friendship between us, and nothing more. If the celebration is held just in a hall or at our friend's home, then it is okay for us to join the celebration as long as it does not become religious.

2. Niat: We must set in our minds the true reason why we're celebrating with them, that is just to tighten the friendship. If ever our niat(will) becomes more than that, then it is forbidden for us to join him/her in their celebration.

I'll be updating this article from time to time, so please come back to check on the updates. Jzkk. =)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://islamiminlove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum