Islam I'm In Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Admin (82)
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR I_vote_lcapTHE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR I_voting_barTHE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR I_vote_rcap 
`ashq (4)
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR I_vote_lcapTHE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR I_voting_barTHE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR I_vote_rcap 
nisaa91 (1)
hafiza91 (1)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:57 pm
Latest topics
» facebook likes xb
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans f2
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook likes dw
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 am by Guest

» THOUGHTS ON BURN-A-QURAN DAY
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 am by Admin

» EXAMPLE OF TWO FRIENDS
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 pm by Admin

» DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:00 pm by Admin

» LEARN HOW TO PERFORM ISLAMIC PRAYERS
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 am by Admin

» GET TO KNOW ISLAM!
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 am by Admin

» SOME EVIDENCE FOR THE TRUTH OF ISLAM
THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 am by Admin

THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR

Go down

THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR Empty THE NIGHT OF LAILAT AL-QADR

Post by Admin Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Assalamualaikum... I got this article from islamway.com, but the article was so long that I think it's better for me to simplify the main points. To read the full article, please click >> here.

Allaah has given this night special characteristics which make it unique:

1. It is the night on which the Qur’aan was sent down, as we have stated above. Ibn ‘Abbaas and others said: “Allaah sent down the Qur’aan at one time from al-Lawh al-Mahfooz to Bayt al-‘Izzah in the first heaven, then it was revealed to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in stages according to events over twenty-three years.” (Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 4/529)

2. Allaah described it as being better than a thousand months, as He said (interpretation of the meaning): “The night of al-Qadr is better than a thousand months” [al-Qadr 97:3].

3. Allaah described it as being blessed, as He said (interpretation of the meaning): “We sent it (this Qur’aan) down on a blessed night” [al-Dukhaan 44:3].

4. On this night, the angels and the Spirit [al-Rooh] descend, “i.e., many angels descend of this night because it is so blessed, and the angels come down when Allaah’s blessing and mercy come down, just as they come down when Qur’aan is recited, and they surround the circles of dhikr (gatherings where Allaah is remembered), and they beat their wings for the one who sincerely seeks knowledge, out of respect for him.” (See Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 4/531). The Spirit [al-Rooh] is Jibreel (peace be upon him), who is specifically mentioned in this manner as a sign of respect for him.

5. This night is described as peace, i.e., it is safe, for the Shaytaan cannot do any evil or cause any harm on this night, as Mujaahid said. (See Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 4/531). On this night, many people are saved from punishment because of what they do to worship Allaah, may He be glorified.

6. “Therein (that night) is decreed every matter of ordainments” [al-Dukhaan 44:4 – interpretation of the meaning], i.e., the affairs of that year are dispatched from al-Lawh al-Mahfooz to the angels who record the decrees: who will live, who will die, what provision people will be given, what will happen until the end of that year, every matter of ordainments is decreed, and it cannot be altered or changed. (See Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 4/137, 138). All of this is already known to Allaah before it is even written down, but He makes known to the angels what is to happen, and commands them to do whatever they are enjoined to do. (Sharh Saheeh Muslim li’l-Nawawi, 8/57).

7. Allaah forgives the previous sins of the one who stays up and prays during this night out of faith and in hope of earning the reward from Him. It was reported in the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever fasts the month of Ramadaan out of faith and in the hope of earning reward, all his previous sins will be forgiven, and whoever stays up during Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of earning reward, all his previous sins will be forgiven.” (Agreed upon). The phrase “out of faith and in the hope of earning reward” means, believing in Allaah’s promise of reward for this, and seeking the reward, with no other aim or purpose, such as showing off etc.” (Fath al-Baari, 4/251).

The signs by which Laylat al-Qadr is known

The first sign: it was reported in Saheeh Muslim from the hadeeth of Ubayy ibn Ka’b (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) announced that one of its signs was that when the sun rose on the following morning, it had no (visible) rays. (Muslim, 762).

The second sign: it was reported from the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas narrated by Ibn Khuzaimah, and by al-Tayaalisi in his Musnad, with a saheeh isnaad, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Laylat al-Qadr is a pleasant night, neither hot nor cold, and the following day the sun rises red and weak.” (Saheeh Ibn Khuzaymah, 2912; Musnad al-Tayaalisi).

The third sign: it was reported by al-Tabaraani with a hasan isnaad from the hadeeth of Waathilah ibn al-Asqa’ (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Laylat al-Qadr is a bright night, neither hot nor cold, in which no meteors are seen.” (Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer. See Majma’ al-Zawaa’id, 3/179; Musnad Ahmad).

These three saheeh ahaadeeth explain the signs which indicate Laylat al-Qadr.

It is not essential for the one who “catches” Laylat al-Qadr to know that he has “caught” it. The point is to strive hard and to be sincere in worship, whether or not one knows that one has “caught” it. It may be that some of those who do not know that may be better with Allaah and higher in status than those who did know which night it was, because the former strove hard. We ask Allaah to accept our fasting and our prayer at night, and to help us to remember Him and to thank Him and to worship Him properly. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

Source: http://www.islam-qa.com
extracted from: islamway.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://islamiminlove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum